We’ll assist you in getting over this breakup whether you want to do it by text (oops, we imply an online cancellation form), over the telephone, or in person. We took the info to assist you smoothly drop this cable TV service and end on good terms. Seldom is this not such a bad price to pay, significantly since you’ll keep more money by spending on the cancellation fee instead of next month’s bill
Anyone is eligible to cancel. You’ll have a few more hoops to leap through if you have a deal. If you don’t hold a contract, you’re free to withdraw whenever you’d like. But if you own a 1-year contract with Xfinity, you’ll have to face the dreaded cancellation fee. It implies you’ll have to pay $10 per month remaining on your contract.
You might be dropping because you’re traveling to an area where Xfinity isn’t possible, for instance.
Must check – Best Online Music Service
But if you need to cancel because it doesn’t meet the budget at the moment, or you need to switch over to a live TV streaming service (we don’t charge you), consider these issues to create that good excuse:
- Did Xfinity fail to afford the services it promised?
- Was your Xfinity cable out for extended periods?
- Were channels prevented that you were paying for?
- Were there unexpected fee increments?
- Now that you have your bases for cutting off the service set to let’s begin with canceling online. But we’ll remind you that the breakup isn’t any more comfortable online than it is over the phone.
- You’ll have to fill out a cancellation application by logging in to your Xfinity service on a computer or laptop (it’ll be more relaxed this way). A representative should get to you in two business days.
- But we must inform you, you may have to expect more than two days, or you might call Xfinity yourself to ask if they’ve accepted your cancellation form.
- Don’t let Xfinity take benefit of your money and time. Make it a complete break ASAP.
Canceling over the phone
- If you bounded to this part because you want to cancel over the phone, make sure you have your reasons for canceling ready. Get your firm and warm hat on for the breakup call.
- To begin the phone canceling method, call 1-800-XFINITY (1-800-934-6489).
- When you call, acknowledge the menu by saying “cancel service.” Once you get through with someone, ask if you’re talking with Retention. If they’re not Retention, let them understand you’d like to be shifted.
- Let Retention know you’d like to cancel, let them understand your reasonings, and get past the part where they work to get you to stay. Face it; you’re stubborn to let go of. Reveal it to them nicely.
- Be ready to be given lots of free goodies. They’ll try to cut down your monthly bill or propose a premium channel like HBO for free.
- Again, be kind and firm and let the representative acknowledge that you’d prefer to cancel today. Ensure you leave that phone call with a scheduled cancellation day and a program for your equipment to be carried back to Xfinity. Get the representative’s name and ID number just in case anything goes amiss.
In case nothing happens to your satisfaction, it is better to go to the Xfinity store and parley face-to-face, find your most proximate Xfinity store, and you can carry your equipment with yo